Doreen Strzalka, DDSPediatric Dentist
- Children's/Pediatric Dentistry
Education & Credentials
• Univerisity of Notre Dame, Bachelors of Science
• SUNY @ Buffalo, School of Dental Medicine, Doctor of Dental Surgery
• Children's Hospital of Buffalo, Residency - Advanced Education Program in Pediatric Dentistry
• Oshei Children's Hospital, Hospital Privileges
• Member of the American Dental Association
• Member of the NYS Dental Association
• Member of the Eigth District Dental Society
• Member of the WNY Association of Pediatric Dentistry
• Member of the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
Hobbies & Interests
Dr. Strzalka enjoys spending time with family and friends, reading, traveling, knitting, gardening, her faith and most of all watching Notre Dame football... GO IRISH!
Dr. Strzalka has 25 years in private practice, specializing in Pediatric Dentistry and has recently joined our group. She has been married to her husband Dr. Timothy Strzalka since 1992, they have 3 children and a dog.