Sara Markovic, DDS,MSCEndodontist
Specialties And Services
- Endodontic/Root Canal Therapy
Education & Credentials
• University of Florida College of Dentistry, Master of Dental Science with specialization in Endodontics/Endodontology
• New York Methodist Hospital, General Practice Residency Certificate
• New York University College of Dentistry, Doctorate of Dental Surgery
• Loyola University Chicago, Master of Arts in Applied Philosophy Healthcare Ethics
• Tufts University, Bachelor of Liberal Arts in Clinical Psychology
Hobbies & Interests
Long distance running having completed her first marathon in April 2016
Reading historical fiction
Walking her dogs
Trying new restaurants
Dr. Markovic was born in Belgrade, Serbia and raised in Toronto, Canada.
She relocated to Medford, MA to attend Tufts University for her undergraduate studies and remained in the US for the completion of her graduate education at Loyola Chicago, New York University, and University of Florida. She is the proud owner of two senior dogs - Mickie the teacup Yorkie and Lennie a Pomeranian/Spitz mix.
Guiding Principle of Favorite Quote
To provide quality patient-centered care in a compassionate setting.