Kara Tress, DDSGeneral Dentist
- General Dentistry
- Restorative Dentistry
- Children's/Pediatric Dentistry
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- General Oral Surgery
- Endodontic/Root Canal Therapy
- After Hours Emergency
Education & Credentials
• Veterans Affairs Hospital AEGD Residency (Buffalo, NY)
• University at Buffalo, School of Dental Medicine, Doctor of Dental Surgery
• University at Buffalo, Bachelors of Science, with a major in Biomedical Science
• Buffalo State College , Bachelors of Fine Arts
• Manchester Metropolitan University Study Abroad Program, England
Hobbies & Interests
Dr. Kara Tress is a Batavia native. She is dedicated to providing her patients with healthy smiles while delivering the best care possible. We are happy to have her on our team for the kind and gentle care she provides.
After pursuing two undergraduate degrees in Fine Art and Biomedical Sciences, Dr. Tress continued her education at U.B. Dental School. After receiving her D.D.S., Dr. Tress completed two years of advanced dental training at the Buffalo V.A.
She is passionate about providing care to underserved areas, and has done dental mission trips to Senegal, the Dominican Republic, and here in the U.S. She resides in Batavia with her husband, daughter, and two dogs. In her spare time, Dr. Tress loves traveling, gardening, and do-it-yourself projects.
Dr. Tress enjoys spending time with her husband Jeff and their daughter Juniper. They have two dogs- Fletcher and Lola and a new cat named Meow-Meow.
Guiding Principle of Favorite Quote
Treat everyone like they’re family and do what’s in their best interest. Be honest, be sincere.